Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I Voted!


We took our whole family to vote this morning. At first we thought we had made a mistake when someone said they had been standing in line for an hour, but finally having a last name at the end of the alphabet paid off. The M-Z line was much shorter and we ended up only waiting 15 minutes. The whole time Emmalyn explained to Blake how we were going to mark on our papers which men we wanted to run things. Both Blake and Emmalyn helped draw two of my lines (Emmalyn voted for the McCain and Inhofe while Blake got to vote for our State Representative and Senator. He even chose to vote independent with the guidance of his mother.) Tyler wasn't really able to vote, but I bet he shared his thoughts on the state questions with Todd.

It is truely a joy for me to include my children in my passion and instill in them a desire to always be heard. After all this is the only way we can preserve our freedoms, especially in the times ahead of us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: