Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Two to Three

Everyone says that the hardest jump is from one child to two, but I would like to politely disagree. It is much more difficult to keep track of two children while lugging a heavy car seat through the parking lot. Therefore, we stay home more which for someone who likes to be on the move is at times torture! We are adjusting though... haven't found our groove yet, but I choose to believe I will find it soon. ;-) I actually made dinner last night and finished the laundry. A great accomplishment! The kids love Tyler and can hardly stand not giving him a pat and a kiss every ten minutes. It is such a blessing to have beautiful, healthy children. Now if I could just get some sleep!

1 comment:

Ang said...

I've heard the same and wondered...I've also heard that the third baby is so much more enjoyable since the two older ones can play together. Have you found this to be the case? I also just have to say I'm so impressed that you've already been cooking. I think Addy was 7 or 8 weeks old before I even turned on the oven! And that was probably for like store-bought cinnamon rolls or something...;-) Anyway, I know it can be frustrating not getting out like you're used to, but I'm sure you will find your groove soon and be out-and-about before you know it. :)