Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Big 30!

Today Todd turned 30. He says that he doesn't feel it, but compared to my 26 years he seems to be slowing down a little. ;-) I tried to give him a day of doing things that he loves; sleeping, watching science shows, working on his electronics, and playing with the kids. I surprised him by arranging for his family from Tulsa to meet us for dinner. He had no clue! When the hostess took us to our table, he literally walked right past his family to a table for two. "Ahem," I said and as he turned and saw his family I thought he was going to have a heart attack! Gotcha Babe!


Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you dear. And, no, I did not almost have a heart attack! I was very surprised, though.

Todd

Anonymous said...

Yes, Todd was very surprised, about as much in shock as I was when that doctor brought this newborn baby out into the hallway where I was waiting Sunday morning December 12, 1976. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Kerri, your blog is very interesting and I keep up with it.

Anonymous said...

Kerri, I was in a hurry this morning and I don't think I signed my noter. I keep up with your blog all the time. You have such interesting stories. I believe Todd was really surprised. Bobbie