Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Hint?

(No this is not Emmalyn)

My Father sent me an email suggesting that I may want to put one of these Babykeepers on my Christmas list. After I finished laughing I began to wonder why it is he thinks I need one. Does he think my children are so out of control that I need to have a device that I can attach them to the wall for a while so they can't go anywhere?

The fact of the matter is that this babykeeper is a perfect example of what our parents would have done to ensure control over any situation (remember those leash like things that allowed a child to walk in front of the parent and not get lost) and frankly this is exactly what I need when I take Emmalyn to the bathroom with me. Call me crazy, but too many bathroom stall doors almost opening or Emmalyn wallowing on the bathroom floor because I will not allow her to open the stall door makes this babykeeper look less outlandish and possibly an answer to keeping my sanity.

So it's going on my Christmas list! Great call Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That thing is hilarious!! I love it. I think you should get one for every room in the house.