Thursday, November 02, 2006

From Lion to Queen

As many of you know, Emmalyn has her own little personality. However these two pictures capture her perfectly. She loves to roar at anything and sees herself as the one true Queen. Hmmm... maybe a clue that the growing up years are going to be challenging? Nah, she is just like her mama and I'd have to say that I'm pretty darn perfect! ;-)
In keeping with her love to roar, Emmalyn wanted to be a lion for her
Mother's Day Out Noah's Ark Party.

Here she is in her Queen Esther outfit. Can you guess which costume was handmade by none other than the super mom? ;-) I must give credit where credit is due - Emmalyn did help color and decorate her crown.


2 comments:

DcD said...

What a doll! Emmalyn is both beautiful and regal. =) Once again, Kerri, you set the bar high for the rest of us moms...I'm sure I'll be coming to you for costume/sewing advice in the future!

~Ang =)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Tell that gal to keep on roaring. I know she is going to grow into a lady with grace and style, just like her mama :-)