Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Night With the Cowboys

I know that some of you are terribly confused and concerned for my sanity. An OSU game? you might be saying. Isn't this the girl who played Boomer Sooner out her dorm window whenever anyone walked by? Yes, yes that is still me, but you see I married into a family that appears to bleed orange and for the sake of my marriage I will on occasion support OSU in one of their sporting endeavours.



I will say and I am sure that no one will be surprised
that this Sooner will never bleed orange!

Boomer, sooner, boomer, sooner, boomer, sooner...

GO OU!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Kerri. And we do love you anyway, even if you don't bleed orange. We had a great time seeing you all. Wish Blake could have made the trip. But there will be other times. Sheryl & Don

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

I enjoyed the slide show! I wanted to let you know that we made our blog private, but want you to continue reading. Can you send me an email at skshipp@gmail.com, so I can reply with an invite? Blessings!

Kelly Sauer said...

Hi Kerri, got your comment on my blog this morning and it's good to hear from you! It's so fascinating finding people we knew before here online and seeing that God is still faithful to us all. Glad to know ya!