Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Go Packers!



I have always been a fan of the Green Bay Packers. No reason really. It was my senior year in highschool when I hosted a Super Bowl party that featured the Broncos and the Packers. I don't really remember who won, but I cheered for the Packers. Who would have guessed that one of my first and very good friends at PHC would be an avid Packers fan, that I would participate in a wedding rehearsal for said friend where all the bridesmaids and bride wore cheeseheads down the aisle and that my second born, a boy, would be given a Packers onesie. Needless to say we are Packers fans here at the Witten home whether we want to be or not!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!! GO PACK GO!!!! Now that we know Blake is a Packer fan, we'll be sure to flood your house with more paraphenalia ;-)